Operation Compassion Program

Operation Compassion Program
Bringing Light To A Darkened World

1

Monday, September 5, 2011

Like the eagle, turn into the wind.

PATTY KERSTSteamboat Springs, Colorado

September 5, 2011
"Storm riders!  I call you storm riders.  Like the eagle, turn into the wind.
Prepare yourselves, be girded with My word of Truth.  Spread your wings, rise above the darkness, arise and soar on the wind of My Spirit."
I saw a cocoon.  Suddenly a sword came from the inside cutting the cocoon from the bottom to the top like the unzipping of an old coat.
“The sword of My Spirit is cutting off that old garment.  You are coming into a New Season of soaring with Me in the Spirit.  You have been hidden away, but now you are coming out into a New Place.  A metamorphous has taken place, you are changed, made new by the power of My Spirit and My Word planted in you.  Behold a New Creation In Christ – the old has passed away, I make you new!!!”
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.  2 Corinthians 5:17


August 16, 2011
“You are My ministers of the new covenant.   The enemy has brought many obstacles and hindrances against you.  Do you see the very thing I have called you to, the enemy opposes, but I tell you now you shall leap over them and what was once an obstacle will take you to the next level.  I am bringing you strength to overcome.  I have placed in you My words of truth and life to overcome.  By My Grace you shall prevail over the enemy of your soul.”
2 Cor. 3:4-6  And we have such trust through Christ toward God.   Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,  who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Ps. 144:1  Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle—
2 Samuel 22:30  For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall.
Joel 3:9-10  Proclaim this among the nations:  “ Prepare for war! Wake up the mighty men, Let all the men of war draw near, Let them come up.  Beat your plowshares into swords And your pruning hooks into spears; Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’”   
Joel 2:11a  The LORD gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong is the One who executes His word. 
      
2 Corinthians 12:9  And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.         
Eph 6:10-13  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment